1. Favorite spring nail polish?
I always get gel manicures because regular nail polish does not last on me but I have been loving this color and I currently have it on. Essie Gel Salt Water Happy
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
This is one of my all time favorites, it is a deep burnt orange. Smashbox Liquid Lipstick – Out Loud
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
This is a really simple dress but I like dressing it up with my denim jacket and a cute pair of shoes. Black Smock Dress
4. What’s your favorite flower?
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
Tassel earrings have to be one of my favorite trends this season, this is one of my favorite pairs and they many different colors. Tasseled Earrings
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year?
Straw bags – I recently ordered this one from Forever21 and I love it, I can’t wait to it to the beach. Pom Pom Straw Beach Tote
Anything Gingham Print – I have been wearing these with a simple top and sneakers and I love them. Gingham Ankle Pants
7. Favorite spring candle?
I love lemon scents and this candle from Target is one of my all time favorite candles. Mrs. Meyer’s Lemon Verbens Soy Candle
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
I don’t usually change up my perfume so my go to perfume is always Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, I have been obsessed with this scent since high school. It’s a nice, clean scent. Dolce & Gabbana – Light Blue
9. What is spring like where you live?
I currently live in Orlando and the weather is really nice and warm during the day and around 6PM it starts to cool off.
10. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
My favorite thing about spring is spring break! A week without college really does great things.
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
100% yes, I love spring cleaning my closet, my makeup, I feel like I get my life together.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
My spring break already past but I am planning a trip to Gainesville soon.